Sean has a huge final exam on Friday (followed by a week off for Spring Break, yay!). I've been trying to give him lots of time on his own to study. But just because he felt like doing something special for me, he gave my car a carwash today! Aren't I lucky to have him??!! I now have a really shiny, good smelling car that I can be proud to drive around in...and proud to have someone over the age of 3 ride in.
The very best part is that I borrowed Sean's car for the day, and when I came home, below is what I saw. I could not figure out what was going on, but it looks like Gavin was his little helper. It was quite a funny sight. Sean was working on the front of the car, so I couldn't see him. I could only see little G hanging in the bumbo with all of the doors open...thinking he owned the place or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment